Our progressive team are passionate about helping our clients to develop, improve and grow their business as well as delivering high-quality, efficient compliance service. We are looking for a Junior/Intermediate level Accountant to join our Waihi office to be responsible for providing compliance and business advisory support to clients. We need someone with the right attitude, along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The job involves:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and sole traders, including preparation of supporting workpapers
- Preparation of income tax returns, PAYE, FBT, RWT and GST returns
- School accounting support
- Preparation of payroll on behalf of clients
- Reception duties
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with financial accounts compilation, including experience in using Xero
- Knowledge of NZ tax legislation and tax return preparation
- Some form of accounting training
- The ability to work effectively under pressure to achieve deadlines and manage their time and workload efficiently
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week).
If you are who we are looking for please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com